When I finally got around to upgrading my system, I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to go for simplicity and just get a complete kit, or go for attempt a challenge and buy separates. I decided that it since it was my first time making a major car audio upgrade I wouldn’t push my luck went with the complete kit.
I love some good sounding mobile audio just as much as the next person, but I don’t the time or the technical know-how to pick out each piece separately. I wanted my system ASAP! The kit I decided on was the Dryver PLD6C by Pyle.
It came with:
• This Custom Kit Contains:
• One Pair 6.5” Mid Bass Speaker
• Custom Tooled Aluminum Die-Cast Basket
• Glass Fiber/Foam Composite Cone
• Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
• High Temperature KAPTON Voice Coil
• Chrome Plated Back Plates
• Power Handling: 200 Watts RMS /400 Watts Peak
• Frequency Response: 55-6KHz
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Includes Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
• Mounting Depth: 2.85″
• One Pair 1″ Tweeter
• 1” Silk Dome Tweeter
• Neodymium Magnet
• 2& Mounting Options: Flush, Surface
• 80 Watts RMS / 160 Watts peak
• Frequency response: 1.4-24KHz
• Impedance: 4 Ohm
• One Pair Passive Crossover Network:
• Two – Way Passive Crossover
• 12 dB Octave Slope
• Gold Plated Connectors
• Fully Protected Circuitry Accessories
• Wiring Kit
• Wiring Diagram Template
Needless to say, jaws drop when friends experience the sheer power of this new mobile audio kit. It’s intense!!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
You must be logged in to post a comment.